Pattern trimming and coaching session- NVRC 9 Aug.

don szczur dszczur at maranatha.net
Sat Jul 26 18:49:15 AKDT 2003

At the NATS, some local folks asked for something like a training day, I
figured to give the NVRC contest a plug, I'll be helpful on the 9th of
August at the field. Planning to have a trimming, coaching, or airplane
setup.  I'll plan to bring the Jerry Budd super Laser measuring device for
anyone that wants help seting up precise throws.

Don