Webra 1.45

jim ivey jivey61 at msn.com
Fri Jul 25 18:09:20 AKDT 2003

Bill
I rebuilt my eng (webra 145) after 80 flights because pump problems made it run lean(Sag). After the rebuild, piston, ring and rod it was throwing black exhaust. The type black exhaust that ruins clothes if you get it on you. Now after 35 flights the black is turning to a exhaust colored brown. I'm sure this is the ring wearing in with the sleeve. Hopefully this is your case.

Jim Ivey