New Masters Pattern?

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Fri Jul 25 12:42:30 AKDT 2003

Brett,

There is not a change to the AMA Masters class pattern....There is a possible changed scheduled for 2005 but it has not been approved as of yet.....The final vote I think is next April 04...but don't quote me on that.....

F3A schedules will change every 2 years on schedule with the world championships. So after Aug of this year technically P-03 and F-03 are extinct....However most contests this fall will continue the sequences for 03 until January time frame....

I hope this clears up the confusion.....Lots of people think the AMA patterns are changing...but they are not....

Troy Newman