PPG Concept safety

ArestiPattern at aol.com ArestiPattern at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 08:26:16 AKDT 2003

Thanks Gray.......

Now I can sleep again with the belief that I might still live to see another
day :-)  I just finished painting a turtledeck, cowl and pants for my 35%
EDGE, THEN I read all these 'your gonna die" posts on here, talk about a reason to
lose sleep ;-)  Figured, I did paint it outside on a breezy day and stood
upwind so I wouldn't coat my glasses and used an HVLP gun at about 35psi.

Anyhow, I do believe that some folks are allergic to this Concept stuff, just
like CA glues cause some serious discomfort and nasal trauma for many many
modelers.

BTW, I hope the government doesnt try to protect us from ourselves again by
banning PPG Concept paint.  I have NEVER ever used a better paint and RC Flying
Colors matched the Ultracote colors (3) perfectly.  Throw enough money at
something and it just might turn out right, eh?

Rick Hannah
St. Joseph, Michigan