NYX Golf Glasses - CORRECTION

Brian Young b4598070 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 05:39:02 AKDT 2003

I mentioned that the prescription lenses distort but
as noted I tried the test with contacts in (wasnt
convenient to take out contacts).....without the
contacts there is very slight distortion at the edge
of the lense if you rotate your head with your eyes
fixed on a targer as described. Similar to my every
day glasses.

Anyway, Im very happy with them.

Does anyone have any luck flying with contacts? I try
every now and them but unless its a calm humid day, it
just hasnt worked for me.

=====
Brian Young
Tulsa