Scoring program

Doug Bennett iflyrc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 23 19:58:42 AKDT 2003

For the last couple of years I've been keeping score at our pattern contest.  I an a converted IMAC flyer who also kept score in those contests.  I was wondering if anyone has got a pattern scoring program written for Excel or another Windows based program?  The only one I've seen is a DOS based program that I can only get to function on an older computer running Windows 95.  I've tried it one '98 and 2000, but keep running into print problems or others and I finally gave up.  I've tried one of the IMAC scoring programs and think it would work, but I'd rather have one set up for pattern.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Our contest is in a little over a month.