New to the list..../ Building a Focus

Jarvis Johnson love2flypattern at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 19:11:24 AKDT 2003

Hey Guy
I Builded a Focus back in April , for a guy flying in the sportman class.
He's won Three contest in Dist. 7 with this plane
Here is the setup
Focus
OS160
Hyde (A) Type for the 160
Hatori wrap-around Header from ( Central Hobbies)
Bolly 590 muffler
Note: the 160 is a great engine, some 160 engine owners are put perry pumps or kline
on there engines ( Do Not ) the fuel tank on the focus that we build the tank is mounted
under the wing tube at the CG the fuel line are 12 to 16 inch long  an No- Pump
YOU NEED TO USE 10% sport fuel. Try It

don szczur <dszczur at maranatha.net> wrote:
CG on my FOCUS is (literally from the back of an envelope) 7 inches fromteh
leading edge.