Two cycle exhaust

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 08:23:44 AKDT 2003

Hi all,

I need help! Picked up a great plane at the Nats now trying to fit
equipment. Plane has a small pipe tunnel up to just behind the gear that is
only 1.5" tall this ends about 15" from the plug after this it opens upt to
2.125" wide. Length from plug to end of tunnel is almost 32" so length
should be a problem.

Any suggestions for pipe/ header combos for an OS RX? If not I may be stuck
having to buy a four cycle.

TIA

Anthony

# discussion-request at nsrca.org