NYX Golf Glasses

Brian Young b4598070 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 04:54:27 AKDT 2003

Im using them with script insert. Using the amber,
grey, dark grey, and yellow shooters. Theyre very
versatile. Yellow is good in late evening and
overcast. Dark grey or amber with sun in your face,
and grey otherwise.

The only thing I notice is the prescription insert is
closer than normal glasses to your eyes. This takes a
little getting used to, I have to wear them for 15-20
minutes before I dont notice the fishbowl effect. So I
put them on when I drive out to fly. Also Im not sure
how heavy a prescription they can put in the insert so
you should check before you buy.

These were just what I was after, versatile
prescription glasses. Others offer similar setups at
different prices...

--- Bob Pastorello <rcaerobob at cox.net> wrote:
> Thanks for all the info!  Interesting product.
>
> Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
> NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
> rcaerobob at cox.net
> www.rcaerobats.net