Never ending rain - Was fixed gear vs. retracts

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 21 10:34:01 AKDT 2003

The weather is a not so subtle threat to anyone even considering flying. Mother nature is sitting there on high with the rain and the wind machine saying "go ahead, make my day". Someone out there in D4 pattern land must've entertained the thought of taking a practice flight today. Pretty soon we will all have to wear aluminum foil hats to keep our thoughts secret, or does that only work for aliens?