F3A P-05 & P-07 Sequences

Alan Simmonds alan at gspceilings.com
Mon Jul 21 02:37:16 AKDT 2003

There have been some updates to these schedules and there could be more
to come.  At this time the figure 9 has been replaced with a mid exit
humpty.  Until the Sporting Code is published early next year, we have
to treat these schedules as provisional.
I have the latest updates (I think) for our Aerobatics News and will ask
Nik Middleton to post them on the GBRCAA website.  Watch this space.

Kind Regards
Alan
GBRCAA Newsletter Editor

Email: news at gbrcaa.org