Multi Blade Props at Nats

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Sun Jul 20 18:08:08 AKDT 2003

In a message dated 7/20/2003 9:18:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rcaerobob at cox.net writes:

> Yeah, Dave wrote me about his.  It is one of the custom twist jobbies that
> he makes...bet it worked just fine.
>     Any others?

Bob

Dave used that prop at team selection also. Very quiet and pulls well . Nice
combination with his plane and engine .
I also used an APC  15x13W  3 blade on my OS1.40 powered Focus . I liked the
results of this combo but changed to 2 blade on Tuesday when the wind blew so
hard. I believe Dave also went back to a 2 blade in the extreme wind .
I don't know if any-one else used one .

Robert