2004 Nat's finals for lower classes

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Sun Jul 20 11:05:58 AKDT 2003

Kris
Point well made but what about a top pilot having problems during the
preliminary six rounds? We go to the Nat's to find the best pilot in each class and a
finals would more nearly accomplish that, anyone can have problems at any
time in this game.
I have attended the Nat's for the past six years and considering the total
number of flights flown (100 pilots six rounds plus finals not to mention
practice, is over 600 flights) the percentage of crashes and other major Nat's
ending problems is very low, which indicates to me that those attending have
prepared very well to handle anything that comes up which would effect their flight
performance and if something did, having final's could further reduce that low
percentage in our quest to find the best in each class.
Buddy