F3A P-05 / 07 Sequences, Address

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sat Jul 19 18:52:02 AKDT 2003

Hooo, boy.  Nothing in those for the faint-hearted. P-05.8 - Loop with Slow Roll - top 90 degree arc of inside loop has a full SLOW roll and must still be round...then later, the 3/4 rolls, reversed, rolling 3 of 4 then 3 of 4 back.."no hesitation" on knife edge........
    Glad there are guys that can *do* this stuff...for many of us, these could be airplane eaters for SURE!!!
    (But I'd bet they sure will look nice!)

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, IMAC 1320, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net