2003 Nationals and F3A

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Sat Jul 19 13:14:53 AKDT 2003

Troy Newman wrote:

>I vote we run the whole event also!

Huh?  I'm not sure what this means.  Who is "we" and what is "the whole
event"?  Maybe "we" is whoever is the event director.  And maybe "the
whole event" is the F3A Sporting Code world championships contest
format.  If that is what is meant, it is possible,  BUT it would require
one day less of Prelims for most of the contestants.  I wonder if the
"rank and file" Nats contestants are willing to give up the six flights
they get now to fall back to the four Prelims flights they'd have if
this was implemented.

Ron Van Putte

# discussion-request at nsrca.org