Hydeaway Maiden Flight

heli4me at sbcglobal.net heli4me at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 18 15:43:35 AKDT 2003

Thank you that is what I was wanting to know where the line is drawn at I hear people say a 140-law will pull a 11-LB plane ( NO FUEL ) but find that hard to believe, if that was the case why are so many people buying the DZ?
        Thanks again , looks like I will need a DZ....................................JOHN