The next thing - Biplanes???

Henderson,Eric Eric.Henderson at gartner.com
Fri Jul 18 12:17:57 AKDT 2003

Some of us wee caught in the weather trap on Tuesday and had to fly in basically unflyable wind. - Didn't see no bi-planes up in that stuff. The monoplanes did not tip on the runway and stayed controllable down to no ground speed. The wind was so strong that Danny Landis had his plane take off again after he had it stopped and he had killed the engine, but he kept it flying and landed it again.

Also saw a bi-plane pilot switch to a mono-plane in search of better scores (Successfully) ---Hmmmm!!

E.