The next thing - Biplanes???

Chuck Wagoner chuckwagon at charter.net
Fri Jul 18 09:10:41 AKDT 2003

Right on Marty! If you "go back" even BEFORE (and possibly at the same time as) "the good ole all balsa, 60 size Dirty Birdy" you will find Phil Kraft's fixed-gear Stagger-By bipe, and Hal Debolt's bipes if I remember the time line and bipes correctly. Where are these could-have-been pattern trend setting designs now? Darwinism at work?

Here in Tullahoma, TN  we have a bit of full scale biplane history. Check out: http://www.staggerwing.com/

For information about  the 30th Anniversary of our Museum see Beech Party 2003 scheduled for October 15-19, 2003.

Chuck