The next thing - Biplanes???

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Thu Jul 17 17:09:56 AKDT 2003

Rodney,

Try the link below.  Japanese do that also.

I think there will be at least 3 Biplane designs this year.  CPLR, Chip
Hyde, G. Naruke.
Below is G. Naruke's Narlar Biplane.
http://www.vit.or.jp/~tomo/gami/bpnarler/bpnarler.html
Others like Akiba still fly monoplane.  His new "Good Shot"
http://www.vit.or.jp/~tomo/gami/goodshot/goodshot.html

Ihncheol