2003 Nationals chronicles - Part 5 - Wednesday and banquet.

Henderson,Eric Eric.Henderson at gartner.com
Wed Jul 16 20:28:46 AKDT 2003

 Today was great weather with a little bit of a wind blowing in. The Mintor flew twice. Started first bump every flight and had the grunt to do the FAI sequence.

Chip fought his way back into the finals by two strong showings - on my flight-line of course - an depressed most of the scores.

The Banquet had much better food this year and the auction and raffle raised about $5K.

Winners in 402 were.

1. Kris Kowanda
2. AC Glenn
3. Joe Dunnaway
4. Michael Radake

(There are other awards in here like Best junior etc - but it's late and you are getting the bare  bones...before I crash..

Winners in 403;

1. Michael Hill
2. Robert Fortino
3. Tim Pazara