Nats photos online

Mike Mueller mmueller at triangleprinters.com
Wed Jul 16 05:27:20 AKDT 2003

 I'm flying with my 1st fixed gear plane (Temptation) this year after many
years of retract planes. It's all about taste in my opinion. It's also a fad
to have fixed gear now. As far as looks I'll take retracts in the air. I
still get a thrill out of sucking up the gears on takeoff. Wheels hanging
out of my plane give me the constant feeling that my retracts aren't working
while I'm flying. The fixed gears are stronger and allow you to taxi easier
ans suppose to increase drag. Either way works well. Mike