Nats photos online

Chris Larson csl at direcway.com
Tue Jul 15 20:54:53 AKDT 2003

Hey all -
Great Nat's pictures and written commentary.  I hope to participate someday myself.  I wish the best to all the District 7 guys!

However, as a junior guy in sportsman for almost a year now and hoping to move to intermediate soon,  I see a distinct lack of RETRACTS!  I'd appreciate your thoughts on incorporating this trend into my next aircraft.  I have a Vortex and am just moving into a rebuilt Sequel. I am thinking Typhoon for the next.

What do you think as far as flight performance, looks, judging < gasp > etc - aside from obvious flight prowess - does fixed gear get the nod?

Thanks in advance, and go D7!
Chris Larson
NSRCA 3484