1/2 rolls full rolls and two rolls.

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Wed Jul 9 18:14:42 AKDT 2003

Eric, thanks for taking the time to write this long description. I'll be working on this my next trip to the field.

In the past when I've tried to do two rolls with rudder and elevator the challenge I found was keeping the heading straight through both rolls. I imagine this is an issue of not feeding in the rudder inputs at exactly at the correct time. I'm pretty close, but off just enough to make the heading deviate.

Keith Black