Gator Giles landing gear needed

Dave & Sue Funk dnsfunk at peoplepc.com
Wed Jul 9 17:33:58 AKDT 2003

The gear is cf and broke clean in half.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: jim ivey
  To: discussion
  Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 9:29 PM
  Subject: Re: Gator Giles landing gear needed

  Dave
  If you broken gear is fiberglass, push it back together, as straight as possible and saturate the crack with thin CA. Hold it until it is cured. It will be as good as new. The CA seeps into all the fibers and makes a strong joint. I repaired a Focus LG this way. Knock down the rough edges with sandpaper and your in business.

  Jim Ivey