intermediate 402 rolling suggestions

Adam Glatt adam.g at sasktel.net
Tue Jul 8 06:18:11 AKDT 2003

Hi Rodney,  the circular motion for rolls is why I switched to 'mode 3'
(though a standard for modes seems to be lacking... different places call
different things mode 3).  I have rudder and elevator on right stick,
aileron and throttle on left stick.  So rolls are: hold left stick over,
move right stick in a semi circle.

I made the switch over a winter.  I flew a few hours on realflight, and it
cost me one sport plane that I was flying before the more valuable pattern
plane, but I think it was worth it.