Bearing Rust Saga Cont'd

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Mon Jul 7 20:17:46 AKDT 2003

Hi, Bob,

I have a question about the engine that you are having trouble with
bearings.
Did you have any black burnt oil in the exhaust ?

It looks very similar to the condition of my 91SX-H rear bearing although I
only looked at it without removing yet.
When I bought the 91SX-H only 2 tank ran before my purchase, it smelled a
little bit sweet.  (The guy told me he used after run oil which I have no
idea about brand.)

Ihncheol Park