Nemesis 120

mrstev0922 at aol.com mrstev0922 at aol.com
Mon Jul 7 11:40:00 AKDT 2003

Hi All,...

I am wondering if anyone has a Nemesis kit that they would be willing to part
with??  I'm looking for a 120 size plane with a wood or built-up fuselage.

I know the Boxer 1.20 fits the bill, but it seems plans and cores are getting
hard to come by these days.  Besides the Nemesis is just so much more
aesthetically pleasing !!

Anybody with suggestions or recommendations for a 120 size "built-up" pattern
plane please help.  I'm desperate,... I am getting my butt kicked on a
regular basis all over District 1 as I'm forced to fly a .40 size Kaos in
Intermediate for the second year in a row.  Things need to improve for next year, ha!!

Sincerely,
Steve T.
Monson, Massachusetts