P05 and 2004 Masters schedules

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Mon Jul 7 10:18:29 AKDT 2003

Larry Krutz wrote:

>Is there any information available on the subject
>schedules. I seem to recall some posts a few weeks ago
>regarding future patterns. TIA Larry

We will be flying the same Master class maneuver schedule in 2004 as in
2002/2003.  The new annex system rule change proposal for maneuver
descriptions and maneuver schedules has not gone completely through the
AMA rule change process, but contest board chairman, John Fuqua, is
trying to have the voting completed by the Nats.  If it is approved, we
will have to start a change survey in the K-Factor immediately to have
the opportunity to change schedules for 2005.

Ron Van Putte

# discussion-request at nsrca.org