Metal Cans / Different Thread caps

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Jul 7 09:46:46 AKDT 2003

Unfortunately, they agree.  They (Powermaster) searched long and hard to find an affordable can manufacturer that would accommodate the same thread, but with no success.  Thankfully Slimline has come to the rescue with a beautiful cap and pump assembly that attaches to the cans.  And NO, they don't give me free stuff for that endorsement! :)

-M

Eric Henderson: Having damaged both metal and plastic container containing food. Puncture wounds. gravity winning moments etc. I vote for the cans. To avoid battery shorting and bomb production the cans are kept in cardboard boxes in garage and in transit. My only wish is that they had not gone to that silly little cap. All my accessories fit the bigger opening so the can are useless once emptied.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org