Fuel Question...Age?

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sun Jul 6 04:40:05 AKDT 2003

Interesting insights/experiences.  Seems the majority of input says there shouldn't be a problem; unless something gets unsealed somehow.  I always mark my jugs level with a line on the outside of the jug when new, so I can detect any reduction....
    Thanks for the on- and off- line responses!

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, IMAC 1320, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net