Fuel Question...Age?

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sat Jul 5 13:50:08 AKDT 2003

I know this is a newbie kind of question...but I've never run into this before.  Sealed (good caps, tight) jugs in the dark, Mag 1/10% mix that I use all the time.
    Ran my 1.60 fine on the ground, but couldn't get a needle, and sounded lean at high end in flight; even dead sticked a couple times.
    Changed to a jug of fresh Ritch's Brew 15% (should have been about the same nitro) and it ran a lot better, had needle range, didn't try to overheat.

What can happen to sealed jugs, kept in temp.controlled, dark box....??

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, IMAC 1320, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net