OS Piston Pin

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jul 5 09:58:01 AKDT 2003

Raising weight limit also has potential of being FAI issue which AMA has followed their lead in regard to Precision Aerobatics. The U.S. is only 1 vote and many other countries would have to agree. To have AMA be different from FAI has in the past shown not to be the best situation.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General