YS 120AC Instructions

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Thu Jul 3 19:42:28 AKDT 2003

No Dice on the 91FZ it has the air box but not the extra check valves
associated with the air box.....I know which way the one check valve goes
that is associated with the tank.....but the 120AC has a couple associated
with the airbox.....I don't have the motor its a friends and has been
cannibalized for parts over the years...He is trying to make it run now.

Thanks in advance.

Troy