YS 140L

jed241 at msn.com jed241 at msn.com
Thu Jul 3 14:51:31 AKDT 2003

Thanks to all that replied...

See ya,

Larry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Todd Schmidt
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 12:39 PM
  Subject: Re: YS 140L

  Larry,  I don't own a Focus but know several who do.  The weight of yours seems to be real common from what I've heard.  As props go, I mainly use a 16x11 running Powermaster 20/20 fuel.  I have also run 15x12w on very windy day (30-40mph) but mostly 16x11 which gives me a good constant speed. RPMS,  should be in the low 8000s ( 8200 to 8300) on the ground.

  Todd