2300 Thrust Washer

Gregory Morris greg_morris at email.msn.com
Thu Jul 3 13:36:40 AKDT 2003

I use an automotive valve spring compresser (not the one that looks like a giant C clamp) to get my thrust washer off. I got it at the local auto parts store. I forgot how much it cost ($25.00 maybe), so you may not want to spend the money on one. I bought it when I was rebuilding an engine, but it works good on getting the thrust washers off the ST 2300!

Good Luck
Greg