ST 2300 Thrust Washer

Ed Miller edbon85 at optonline.net
Thu Jul 3 03:30:55 AKDT 2003

I use the puller designed for the YS 4 strokes that was sold out of Canada some years ago. While you have pressure from the puller on the thrust washer, heat the thrust washer and gently tap the end of the puller. Just had to disassemble my ST2300 recently, the thrust washer is tight but will come off.
Ed M.