OS 91 SX-H/FX final perry pump/tuned pipe setup output

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Wed Jul 2 18:42:44 AKDT 2003

Hi, All,

I thought someone else can use this information for 90 size birds.
I just finished running my 91SX-H, Macs 91FX standard header, OS #8, Perry
Pump V30, APC 14x10 & 15x8, Blue Bird 140 Pipe, and Magnum 30% DZ fuel.

Final setting at 21.6" from plug to first baffle of pipe has output of 10250
rpm.
I think this is better than my 91AC/FZ.

There is a little more vibration in the midrange during throttle up.
Maybe still a little rich.

I am going to put the setup in either a JR Propo Explorer V90 or CA Model's
Widebody 60 after modification for tuned tunnel.

Hope this can help someone.

Ihncheol Park

# discussion-request at nsrca.org