avoidance

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Fri Jan 31 13:32:44 AKST 2003

Gray,

 You are so gracious.... ;-)
Murphy's law dictates... for any given space there is a finite amount of area.  Given two objects moving about this space will at some point and time COLLIDE... ouch!!!   I had a midair with a big IMAC plane once.  I had an observer and he had two... only two planes in the air and somehow we met at that certain spot.

I'm not sure but I haven't seen any midair's in our district since the new pattern schedules came out.  Or could it be I need to talk to my wife about going to more contests....

Wayne

# discussion-request at nsrca.org