plane, kits, for sale

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Fri Jan 31 02:20:00 AKST 2003

I have an R/C City Conquest VI, and a Sequel kit for sale. Both are
"NIB".

The Conquest was purchased as a back up to the one I flew for 4 years.
Fortunately never needed it! $250 + Shipping.

The Sequel is 120 size that I picked up last year o a trade. $350 +
shipping

Also have a matched pair of  Hanson Elans that were flown in Advance last
year. Even won a round the last contest with one of them.
I have photos I can e-mail to anyone interested. Will sell RTF with all
servos and engines, strippid bare airframes, or any combination. Also
will consider selling both, but would prefer to keep one as #3 backup for
this season.

Only selling because I have moved up to the 140s, mounted in the Synergy.

Terry T.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org