Typhoon 2+2

S.Keller sk4carcrash at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 30 09:22:02 AKST 2003

Larry,
I'm finishing up a hybird 2+2 .
What I did was use the New Omen wings and stab.(You can get them from Maureen) The wings are double taper 1000sq. I kept the wing location and stab location the same but moved the stab up 7/8".(center to center of stab tube) If you take the Omen plans and the typhoon plans and check the moments etc.the only differance was the height of the stab. Some time back I made a post about the best wings and stabs for the 2+2 and this seemed to be the best setup.
Scott