New NSRCA website!

spbyrum spbyrum at hiwaay.net
Thu Jan 30 07:31:44 AKST 2003

You might try for prettier, too!

-----Original Message-----
From: discussion-request at nsrca.org [mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org]
On Behalf Of Ed Hartley
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 9:25 AM
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Subject: Re: New NSRCA website!

Thanks for the kind words Ron, John and the others! However the web site
is
a product of the web team. Marty Moleski, Tim Pascoe, Don Ramsey, Steve
Sterling and of course Tom Weedon. These are the folks that created many
of
the features we all enjoy. The two data-bases, the mail lists and much
of
the content that is updated on a regular basis are handled by these fine
folks.

When ya'll run into these guys on the circuit, a pat on the back and a
few
kind words would be nice!

Along with the pages I maintain, I did change it from the old look to
the
new and attempted to fix most of the broken links. This took a few hours
and
the kind words on the mail list make it all worthwhile!

BTW, if you clone me, fix it where I fly a little better! <g>

Best to everyone,
Ed
roho at rcpattern.com