New NSRCA website!

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Wed Jan 29 14:16:39 AKST 2003

John Gausby wrote:

>Nothing going on here so i pull up our website......Wow....It's done....looks great.....Is that what's been working Ed Hartley till his fingers were sore? Thanks to the WHOLE team.....nice job. I like it ALOT better......John G.

If everyone in NSRCA, me included, was as positive, productive,
innovative and talented as Ed Hartley, we'd be in GREAT shape.  If
cloning ever becomes acceptable, I nominate Ed as one of the first
candidates.  Based on what members see on the website, I doubt that many
know that he's on the far side of Social Security eligibility.  Good job Ed!

Ron Van Putte

# discussion-request at nsrca.org