avoidance

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Wed Jan 29 12:34:02 AKST 2003

John:

I was unaware of this rule in IMAC (I don't fly IMAC, because the closest
contest to me is an 8-hour drive).

It would be interesting to see how something like this could be implemented.
I'm not sure it would go over very well, but the Europeans would like it!
They only fly one pilot at a time, NEVER two!  They always questioned me at
World Championships how the USA fliers handle two models in the "same"
airspace.

Tony Stillman
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.