Judging behaviour

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Jan 26 13:00:38 AKST 2003

Doug,

I concur with Tony. Not only do we have a written test, but after the test,
we actually go over the answers. In fact, Don Ramsey at last year's Nats also
provided the book references where the answers were found. The newly
certified judges will have a ready made reference for some of the stickier
points in Pattern

Matt Kebabjian