Judging behavior

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Fri Jan 24 10:29:43 AKST 2003

Eric:
True.  And, I would think that (or at least hope) this was an isolated
incident.  Folks like those of which you wrote, cannot help but gain
animosity in the minds of those they hope to influence.  Could we
say...........counterproductive?

Bill Glaze

   Ed Miller <edbon85 at optonline.net>
   Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org          To:
                                          discussion at nsrca.org
   01/23/2003 03:44 PM                            cc:
   Please respond to discussion                   Subject:        Re:
                                          Judging behaviour