Judging behaviour

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Thu Jan 23 13:55:09 AKST 2003

Hi all..I'm still here!

I was there with Pete and know exactly who and what he was talking about.

Peter is being a little modest, this was the NATS..I was his caller and he
did place third in FAI, so I fully support him. The judge was out of line
and I was as  angry about it as him.

As a rule, I will offer my criticism of a flight to a competitor AFTER I am
off the judging line, and then, it will only be the lower classes. I have
never had an FAI pilot ask me at a comp directly after the flight...they
know what they did wrong already..they dont need me confirming that.

Tom