judging behaviour

John Crozier sjcrozier at comcast.net
Thu Jan 23 09:05:12 AKST 2003

Speaking as a newbie, with 5 meets under my considerable belt, I welcome
comments from anybody who knows more than I do.
That includes almost everyone, with the exception of my wife, and pet
Beagle.
AS I necessarily have to practice alone, judges comments have been a
valuable learning aid for me.
Perhaps that would not be the case were it not for my wide-eyed enthusiasm.
It has been a rude awakening, on occasion, to learn that my perceived "nice"
flight had many flaws.
All comments offered to me have been given it the best context of
constructive criticism, and accepted as such....croz

# discussion-request at nsrca.org