judging behaviour

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Thu Jan 23 08:14:45 AKST 2003

district 6 welcomes you with this attitude, but we can't guarantee that
those giving feedback know anything at all, much less more than you.
--Lance

John Crozier <sjcrozier at comcast.net>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
01/23/2003 12:05 PM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     nsrca discussion <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        judging behaviour

Speaking as a newbie, with 5 meets under my considerable belt, I welcome
comments from anybody who knows more than I do.
That includes almost everyone, with the exception of my wife, and pet
Beagle.
AS I necessarily have to practice alone, judges comments have been a
valuable learning aid for me.
Perhaps that would not be the case were it not for my wide-eyed
enthusiasm.
It has been a rude awakening, on occasion, to learn that my perceived
"nice"
flight had many flaws.
All comments offered to me have been given it the best context of
constructive criticism, and accepted as such....croz

# discussion-request at nsrca.org