3M - Mintor 170 F3A engine

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Wed Jan 22 13:23:14 AKST 2003

I will soon.  The 170 is a brand new engine and not many are available
because they are still tooling up at the factory.  However, I will be
receiving one soon and will be doing some very careful tests.  I hope they
go as well as expected because the specs are amazing.
--Lance

Hi All,

 Has anyone had any experience with this engine or the 140 engine? A
friend of mine is interested in purchasing one of these for his new bird.

 Check out their website as it is a finely crafted engine at a reasonable
price. I have been told that bearing life is not an issue either.

 The 170 version apparently produces 4.1 BHP

  Home page  www.mintor3m.it

 or

 Mintor-170    http://www.mintor3m.it/Sito%20UK/UK_3M%20170.htm