Fires in Canberra_off topic

Henderson,Eric eric.henderson at gartner.com
Wed Jan 22 05:08:27 AKST 2003

It is so hard to actually feel this. I sit here in New Jersey where, unusually, we have not been above freezing for a couple of weeks, thinking we could do with some heat. I can imagine a fire of this nature but it doesn't usually get me in the gut. Your notes had an effect because I think that when it touches people you know or are associated with in some way, it taps in to another set of feelings.

Michelle and I send our thoughts and prayers to you all,

Eric.